We participated in a Christmas craft show this year, and here are some photos…
1. Cellphone pouch in white goatskin. Velcro closure, adjustable parachute cord strap, card sleeve on the back. So soft leather!
2. A Left (outside the belt) or Right (inside the belt) clip-on, a minimal holster for that shiny “Sunday” pistol, a Right-handed crossdraw holster.
3. A variety of Short Leads. These will keep your pup “at the heel” and can also be used to buckle your dog into a seatbelt.
1. Thor’s Hammer solo motorcycle seat topper. Ready to assemble on a seat pan or to frame as an art piece.
2. Dog collars, short leads, key clips and fobs, motorcycle tool bag.
3. The lower part of the photo shows our “3in1″ lead for walking 2 dogs at once.
4. A variety of custom holsters. In the upper left corner of the table, you will see a nice 3/4” wide, 6 foot long, heavy leather dog lead.
1. “I hear sleighbells ringing!”
2. A tree of dog collars in various sizes and colors.
3. The PawPrint ornament and the Learning Shapes ornament. We still have a few in stock, but if they give you ideas, custom leather ornaments are available.
4. The ornament tree.